Sunday, October 18, 2015

Diamond Dadiji

Diamond Dadiji 

For Week of Oct 19, 2015 

Checking the Pulse 

There was a time when I used to translate for Dadi. In one day there were two similar types of meetings, whereby the souls meeting Dadi were asking her advice on what to do with their funds. 
To one person she said they should give to the Yagya. To the other, they should keep it for themself. I asked Dadi why she didn't give the same advice to both. What made her say what she did? 
Dadi replied that this one (the one giving to the Yagya) I have a right over and I know they are obedient and will not have waste thoughts. The other still has things to learn! 
Words of Wisdom 
Ask yourself: What do I want from doing service? Is there any subtle desire? We should not keep any subtle desires in service. I have to check that I have really renounced this. One who renounces is greatly fortunate. To create the atmosphere of the yagya is a great fortune. You are creating the atmosphere of God's home. I should not want anything more. I should be the one who is asking if others need anything, not the one who is thinking of what they need. Brahma Baba used to go around and ask if anyone needed a blanket or anything else. Thousands of people stay in Shantivan all together with love. Such a gathering can only happen when we become free of waste thoughts. I should not become an instrument to make others have waste thoughts. For this I need to expand my heart. I need to have a big heart like Baba. Don't think; well, I have a big heart … but what about this? Finish waste thoughts and your heart will become big like Baba's. You will become like Him. Always see the Father; see Father and follow Father. No-one can stop you from doing anything good. Just continue to give your company with an honest heart. Let everyone belong to Baba – this should be our thought. Don't keep anything about anyone in your heart. Don't complain about anyone. Make your face and character such that seeing you everyone becomes happy. Within a second become light. This is the work of an honest, sensible person. I shouldn't be heavy with the self or with others. 
Drishti Point 
Although I understand with my divine intellect that all souls have the same form and the same intrinsic qualities, today I will use my third eye to recognize the distinction between each one and to use this power of discrimination for their comfort and well being. 
Karma Yoga Point 
Today, as the demands and tasks of the day emerge, I will treat each soul with respect and understanding of their needs and capabilities; with acceptance and without judgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment